The Medication Assistance program provides resources to help those who do not have health insurance and limited or no prescription coverage obtain their prescription medication for free or almost free.
Without insurance, some medications can cost more than a monthly house payment. But no one should have to choose between health and a home. Our expert team works with pharmaceutical companies and local organizations to make sure you have the medications you need to control your chronic illness and start living a healthier, happier life.
Even if you have health insurance, you may qualify for assistance.
Call now to schedule an appointment at a Medication Assistance Program location near you: 1-866-524-1408.
What we offer:
- Maintenance medications (diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, respiratory illness, mental health and other chronic conditions)
- 90-day supply of free or low cost prescription medications. We take care of ordering your refills.
- No limit on number of medications covered
Who we serve:
- Those without insurance or adequate prescription coverage
- Medicare Part D recipients who fall into the “doughnut hole” or coverage gap
- All ages
Requirements to qualify:
- State issued photo ID or driver’s license
- Social security card
- Proof of income (recent tax return, paycheck stubs, social security award letter)
- Prescribing physician
Call 1-866-524-1408 or send us an email.